Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hello Moon....Did You Miss Me?


Hello old friend,

It has been a few nights since we have chatted, I find myself unable to sleep tonight and thought maybe I would spend a few min unloading my mind.

It is quiet in my room tonight, no music is playing, my 4yr old nephew is here, and I don't want to disturb him, although I believe he was so tired that nothing could wake him.

My mind is definitley in full swing tonight, there is quite a bit mulling around in there. but wherever do I start?

Mr. Bond was here on sunday evening, and he downloaded some sounds of rain onto my computer for me to listen to while I am sleeping. Very thoughtful of him, or he just wants to make sure I have something that will replace him in helping me sleep. :) haha. Anyhow the very NICE guesssture did indeed work, I love the sound of the rain, and find it very comforting. So as it played through the night, I heard nothing outside and was able to sleep through. Of course having Mr. Bond laying next to me helped a bit as well.

Its so funny how in the beginning I was not able to sleep at all when he stayed the night, I would lie awake most of the night while he was here. Now, he is what helps me drift into a peaceful nights sleep.

Bond and I took my nephew to the skate park the other night, my first experience taking him was not so great, but I wanted to try again, as I knew he would enjoy it once he overcame his fear. Bond had offered the last time to show him how, but my nephew was going home before he would return from his mission abroad. So when I picked up my nephew, I asked Bond if he had some free time to meet, and he agreed to meet that night.

Bond took him to the top of the ramp and proceeded to sit on the scooter he had brought himself and go down, to show my nephew it was ok, then they went down on their bottoms side by side, what a sight. Next my nephew went down by himself. A little bit of fear, but a willingness to try. Next thing you know my nephew is zipping around, like he had been doing it all alone for months, and there was Bond, encouraging him for everything. I can't begin to tell you how adorable that made Bond. :) A different side of him for sure. I took a few pictures, and even managed to get one of Bond and my nephew together, my 2 favorite men. I don't know that I will print it out, Bond has made a few comments about being photographed, and as much as I would like to put it on my dresser in my room, I probably wont. :(

I started a new blog yesterday, a back and forth of letters between Bond and I. Not sure yet what I think about the whole thing, but I do enoy the banter back and forth between Mr. Bond and I.

Well my eyes are getting heavy and I think I am finally tired.

Good Night Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment