Sunday, August 30, 2009

Can tomorrow hurry and get here. I am headed up to have some "Marcos" therapy tomorrow, an afternoon in Midtown, Italian food for dinner and Ricks for dessert. There is nothing like a little "Hollie and Marcos" to distract me from the past few weeks. Then we are off to Minneapolis for a work thing. I even had to pack the "alley" dress for a dinner we are going to on Tuesday night, I haven't been to a summer meeting in a few years, I can not wait to see everyone. And how F.A.G is it that "Marcos" and I are going together. Fun times for sure!

I bought tickets today to a Shinedown/Sick Puppies concert. I am super excited. Aeri and I will be going together. I hadn't heard of the other two bands that are going to be there, so I checked them out on I tunes and ended up buying their albums. I love love love new music. Maybe you have heard of them, Cavo and Adelitas Way. Good Stuff. If not, check them out.

Other than that, playing a waiting game on some news, still praying to Baby Jesus for a miracle and getting geared up for holiday. Isn't funny that most people don't think about Christmas until December, and I start thinking about in July. It is such a crazy time for me at work, last year I worked so many long days and days and days in row. I had considered putting a bed in the studio so I could sleep there. Although I think this year will be different, new studio, fantastic staff, and the best support system a girl could ask for.

Well I am off to cook dinner, finish packing, and get Snooken's ready to go to her dads for the week




No comments:

Post a Comment