I don't want to be lied to
I like honesty and trust
I don't want to move in with anyone anytime soon
I like my own space
I don't want to get married today or tomorrow
I like taking time to get to know someone
I don't want to be someone's dirty little secret
I like being able to be apart of someone's world
I don't want to be told what you think I want to hear
I like reality better than fantasy
I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life
I like the idea of sharing my life with someone someday
I don't like the unknown
I like to have an idea of what is actually happening
I don't like feeling unsettled and unsure
I like comfort and security
I don't like sleepless nights
I like curling up and drifting off peacefully
I don't like circling around the question
I like direct answers I can understand
I don't want to know everything
I like a little bit of mystery
I don't want to miss out on something great
I like honesty and trust
I don't want to move in with anyone anytime soon
I like my own space
I don't want to get married today or tomorrow
I like taking time to get to know someone
I don't want to be someone's dirty little secret
I like being able to be apart of someone's world
I don't want to be told what you think I want to hear
I like reality better than fantasy
I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life
I like the idea of sharing my life with someone someday
I don't like the unknown
I like to have an idea of what is actually happening
I don't like feeling unsettled and unsure
I like comfort and security
I don't like sleepless nights
I like curling up and drifting off peacefully
I don't like circling around the question
I like direct answers I can understand
I don't want to know everything
I like a little bit of mystery
I don't want to miss out on something great
Lovely words...Your feelings get conveyed so beautifully and elegantly through these carefully chosen words...Keep it up!
ReplyDelete